Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week Twelve: Jesus, the Deliverer
"The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; for this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins." Romans 11:26-27
"I will love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my Deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:1-2
"But I am poor and needy; Yet the Lord thinks upon me. You are my help and my Deliverer; do not delay, O my God." Psalm 40:17
"Blessed be the Lord my Rock . . . My lovingkindness and my fortress, my high tower and my Deliverer, My shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge . . ." Psalm 144:1-2

PRAISES
~For the growing number of churches and pastors who are willing to participate in JGMJesus with expectant hope for revival
~For good attendance, committed people, and the Spirit's guidance as the first follow-up Bible Study training began
~For the enthusiastic prayer zone leader's meeting full of wonderful ideas and suggestions for reaching more women to pray
~For many opportunities to promote JGMJesus and prayer leading to an awareness of God's favor on Central Texas in bringing revival and to many stepping out in obedient involvement
~For God's guidance for Anne in the provision for new leadership in AnGel Ministires...Brenda, our new revival director... and for Carole and what she has meant to us.


PRAYER REQUESTS
~For a great coming together of God's people in prayer for revival at the Prayer Rally on April 2 at Columbus Avenue Baptist Church..that nothing will prevent them from coming
~For the church liaisons to be a clear source of communication between the JGMJesus leadership team and for them to do all that they do for the glory of God and out of love for Him and His people
~Pray for the women and pastors of Central Texas to be not only willing to participate in JGMJesus, but that they will be filled with enthusiastic excitement in serving Jesus
~For God to open the doors and show the Fundraising committee the people to contact and for the wealth of Central Texas to be released for good works through generous giving to JGMJesus
~For God to lead and give wisdom to the Special Needs Team to recognize the needs and make appropriate provisions for all participants
~For the letters that were mailed to the pastors to get to the right place, for the pastors to receive the information with open hearts, and for them to respond by returning the card that was enclosed
~For continued protection for attendance for the follow-up Bible Study training, for the people to understand and complete their homework, and for God's use of His Word to strengthen spiritually
~For meetings with Brenda and Jamie this week...perfect scheduling, unity, and all questions answered
~For God's protection of and provision for the Leadership Team of JGMJesus, the Prayer Team, and volunteers .....energy, time, health, and personal lives

No comments: